10 December 2018

Approaching Strangers

When I approach a songbird in the hedgerow it seem to think: "Shall I sing my usual from the top or skip the odd verse?"

The wary kestrel on the wire thinks "Here comes trouble, but he is not going to get me for sure."

In such circumstances a dog looks at your face; a cat at your feet. A sheep squats briefly, then moves away a few paces and looks at you with alternate eyes. Bullocks run over for a closer look and a sniff, each daring its chums.

Humans can resemble any of these.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello friends, good article and pleasant arguments commented at this place, I am really enjoying by these.

Anonymous said...

Great Web page, Preserve the wonderful work. Thanks a lot!

Anonymous said...

Highly beneficial look forth to coming back again.

Anonymous said...

I love perusing your web site. Thank you!